The Trade Centre UK has a fantastic opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join the UK’s largest independent used car supermarket. We are looking for motivated and professional individuals who strive for the very best level of service in all aspects of work.
Established in 1999 and with over 800 employees across all our UK showrooms, we pride ourselves on offering our employees support and opportunity for growth within the motor trade and are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community within our work force.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the supply of automotive vehicle parts to our busy workshop
- Excellent rates of pay up to £12.25 per hour
- Maintaining stock levels in the parts department and undertaking inventory checks
- Work well with others liaising to both technicians & suppliers
- Organisational skills and good attention to detail
- Valid UK driving license is essential
- Previous motor industry experience preferred – but not essential
- Flexible team player – able to undertake new tasks and use initiative to support workshop during busy periods.
- To always be well-presented with a desire, character, and attitude to succeed
Why choose us?
Across our showrooms, we have a wide range of dynamic teams who each bring their own strengths and personalities to the table, helping us to drive our business forward. As we continue to grow it’s increasingly important that we all stay focused on the same goals and uphold our company values:
TEAMWORK – INTEGRITY – SERVICE – PASSION – COMMUNITY
Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process. We encourage applications from all walks of life. To give back to our employees and create a culture we’re proud of, we offer plenty of company perks and benefits.
- Discounted car buying scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Financial wellbeing support and resources
- Mental health support and resources
- Free eye tests and discounted glasses
- Engagement events
- Free on-site parking
If you are ready for a new challenge and join us as a Parts Advisor, we would love to hear from you!