Based in Rochdale, Trade Centre UK will be the region’s largest car retailer with over a thousand cars on display all ready to drive away in an hour!
We’re now recruiting Customer Care Vehicle Technicians for the fastest growing brand in the automotive sector. We want the best, the very best! If that is you, then you will be rewarded with an industry-leading package. If you Are Level 3 Qualified with Experience, then we want to hear from you.
- The main purpose of your job – is to carry out diagnostic checks and repairs on vehicles that come into our Customer Care Centre.
- To undertake with due care, skill and diligence all requisite repairs and replacements where necessary to the industry highest standard.
- The variety of work undertaken in Customer Care involves: Gearboxes, Both Timing Belts & Chains, Engine Repairs as well as light mechanical repairs.
- Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to The Trade Centre UK and we are looking for good communicators to explain to our customers the fault and planned resolution clearly and concisely.
- Undertake Road Tests with customers – working with them to help them understand fully the possible reasons for the fault.
- Working in a team of 4 Customer Care Mechanics you would to be both qualified and time served/experienced mechanic.
- Follow assignments through to completion and meet deadlines – working closely with both the Management team and Customers to reach a positive outcome every time.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time.
- Ability to maintain a safe and productive work environment
- To have the ability to continue our position as the UK’s highest rated Car Supermarket on TrustPilot with a rating of 4.7/5′
- Essential to hold a full UK / EU Driving Licence Experienced as a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- Relevant City and Guilds qualification
- Level 3 Qualification or equivalent OR 5 years’ experience in a workshop environment
- Own a stocked toolbox and basic servicing items – being able to use these for work purposes
- Ability to communicate with a diverse work group
- Experienced in communicating effectively with customers, in a clear and concise manner
- 22 days paid annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Uniform
- Free Eye Tests
If you are looking for your next challenge as our Customer Care Mechanic then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY