The Trade Centre UK are now recruiting Parts Advisor for the fastest growing brand in the automotive sector. The UK’s most successful used car supermarket is looking for dedicated and experienced Parts Assistants to work in the busiest automotive Parts Office. If you thrive in a busy environment and are able to work in a dynamic environment, then we want to hear from you.
Established in 1999 and with over 700 employees across the Trade Centre Wales and Trade Centre UK showrooms, we pride ourselves on offering our employees a highly competitive package. With exciting career progression, multiple industry training opportunities, and outstanding benefits, we are looking to recruit top quality, hardworking team members.
Join us for a career you will love, at a company with plenty to offer in return.
- Responsible for the supply of automotive vehicle parts to a busy workshop
- Ability to prioritise tasks well
- Work well with others liaising to both technicians & suppliers
- Full UK Driving license needed
- Attention to detail and hard-working
- Experience in franchised dealer or motor factors
Why choose Trade Centre Group?
Across our showrooms, we have a wide range of dynamic teams who each bring their own strengths and personalities to the table, helping us to drive our business forward. To give back to our employees and create a culture we are proud of, we offer plenty of perks and company activities.
- Discounted car buying scheme
- Financial wellbeing support and resources
- Mental health support and resources
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye tests and discounted glasses
- Discounted shopping portal
- Team building activities
- Charity fundraising events
- Free on-site parking
- Rest break rooms
If you are looking for your next challenge as our Parts Advisor, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!