The Trade Centre UK has a fantastic opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to join the UK’s largest independent used car supermarket. We are looking for motivated and professional individuals who strive for the very best level of service in all aspects of work.
Established in 1999 and with over 700 employees across all our UK showrooms, we pride ourselves on offering our employees support and opportunity for growth within the motor trade and are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community within our work force.
Role and Responsibilities
- Complete vehicle safety inspections to the highest standard
- Confidence working on all makes and models of vehicles and an ability to carry out various tasks efficiently to an excellent standard.
- Ability to diagnose faults on many different types of vehicles
- Able to work in a dynamic environment with compliance to Health & Safety at all times
- Valid UK driving license is essential
- Level 2 Qualification or equivalent OR 5 years’ experience in a workshop environment
- Ability to work efficiently, with high numbers of vehicles coming into our workshop
- Previous diagnostic experience preferred – but not essential
Why choose us?
Across our showrooms, we have a wide range of dynamic teams who each bring their own strengths and personalities to the table, helping us to drive our business forward. As we continue to grow it’s increasingly important that we all stay focused on the same goals and uphold our company values:
TEAMWORK – INTEGRITY – SERVICE – PASSION – COMMUNITY
Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process. We encourage applications from all walks of life. To give back to our employees and create a culture we’re proud of, we offer plenty of company perks and benefits.
- 22 days holiday entitlement
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Recognition of Long Service every 5 years
- Online Benefits Portal – including discounts, cashback, and Healthcare Cash Plan
- Discounted car buying scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Financial wellbeing support and resources
- Mental health support and resources
- Free eye tests and discounted glasses
- Engagement events and Celebration days
If you are ready for a new challenge and join us as a Vehicle Technician, we would love to hear from you!